To Broughton HS Students on the Eve of Your Exams
- You are more than a set of results – but you are pretty good at this!
- Keep eating healthily, sleeping well and exercising to balance out your studying. Treat your brain and body with respect and they will pay you back with great performance.
- Come to school - especially on exam days - knowing you have organised everything you need.
- Make sure you build in rewards and relaxation. You are not a machine.
- Retain a positive attitude towards learning, even at this stage.
- If you get stuck or worried about something, speak to someone. A friend, a teacher, your parent or carer. All problems can be solved.
Remember what you are good at and feel confident about what you have already achieved. Then push on.
John J Wilson