Are you interested in a career in childcare?
- Are you aged between 16-19 years old?
- Do you want to work towards an industry-recognised accredited qualification?
- Would you like to work full time as a Childcare Modern Apprentice in a nursery setting working with babies to children aged 5 years old?
Minimum entry requirements: three National 4 qualifications (one of which must include English)
The process is simple:
- We interview you for the training position
- We work with you to secure employment while undergoing your training
- You will be trained over 15-18 months to be a fully qualified Childcare Practitioner, undertaking an SVQ Social Services (Children and Young People) SCQF Level7
- You graduate upon completion
- No experience necessary
- Work & Earn while you learn!
Apply online at: www.carouseltraining.com